07:13-Drunk Dials
29:35-Beer Talk: Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales-Oro de Calabaza
36:39-Extended Lightning Round
1:39:35-The Last Shot

DGR: 02.04.2012

7 Responses to DGRadio: 02.04.2012

1. JonnoHay says:

Oh boy, I forgot I called you when I was drunk. But I gone and popped my cherry now, so expect more. Thanks for your kind comments! (wipes tear)

It’s not a nice hamlet where I live, sadly no busty wenches, knights on horseback and the like, but there’s plenty of bad teeth. If only I were a cobbler! Actually, I’m a blacksmith and I speak in hushed tones about the goings on in the castle.

Another great show, thanks again and Im squarely on the ‘Pro Moe’ team. He’s quite the operator. You need serious tactics to defeat his supreme tendrils of shadiness. Go Moe!

JonnoHay

2. hirammiller says:

Holy fucking shit. Hilarious show guys !!

Cheers from Brazil !!

Oro de Calabaza is one of my favorite beers. In my top 5 that we can get in MN. Glad you guys enjoyed it.

4. Tex says:

Cock Hammer needs his own theme music. 70’s disco style. Like Shaft, but it’d be COCK HAAAAAAAAAAMMER! And then DAAAAAAMN RIGHT.

Yeah…good idea…let’s feed his ego even more with some theme music.

6. Roke says:

Being incredibly naive when it comes to my music listening and knowledge, I can’t help but hear a Cock Hammer theme song to the Goldfinger theme.

7. Gruel says:

Just listened to this today, and I raved about it on Twitter recently, but the latest Punisher MAX series just wrapped up its final issue with #22 I believe and just want to give a plug to check it out. This run on Punisher MAX has been one whole running story arc, integrating Kingpin, Bullseye and Elektra into the MAX universe where before it was usually just Punisher in gritty street crimes against various gangs. They pulled it off, and this whole arc about the rise and fall of Kingpin is a very intriguing read all the way through. It doesn’t hurt that my favorite person to draw the Punisher, Aaron Dillon is doing the artwork too.

Garth Ennis’s run on the first volume of Punisher MAX, issues is 1-60 is also great work, and well worth checking out. Ignore Frankencastle like the fucking plague.