06:36-Drunk Dials
21:01-Discussion Segment: Thongs and Capes
1:04:45-Beer Talk: Tyranena-Rocky’s Revenge
1:09:03-Retro Review: Brutal Sports Football (JAG)
1:13:06-Lightning Round
1:43:19-The Last Shot

DGR: 05.15.2011

13 Responses to DGRadio: 05.15.2011

Firstly, Emma Stone is playing Gwen Stacy, not Mary Jane. When I first heard this, I was pretty apprehensive about it, until I saw a picture of her as a blonde. Believe you me, gentlemen, it works. Also, I was equally apprehensive about the dude replacing Tobey Maguire, as, like Tiny, I thought he did pretty well as an awkward teenager. Andrew Garfield, though, played Eduardo Saverin in “The Social Network.” So yeah, after seeing him in there, all my concerns were dashed.

Secondly, good show. And I think you should do a “Best of Fluffy Nuts” episode sometime, clipping together some of his greatest voice mails, and then Skype with him live for a segment. I, for one, would love to experience his antics all over again.

This is what I get for commenting before I finish the podcast, but the second line of “Bohemian Rhapsody” is: “Is this just fantasy?” John should have gotten that point. Sorry John.

Ilduce, you are correct, John shoulda got the point. But hearing the cockhammer lose it was priceless!

Oh, oh yes it was. That man needs to lose more often. Just a point of clarification. :-)

5. ELewis17 says:

Its been a while for me. I’m loving the new format.

Emma Stone vs Kirsten Dunst is no contest. Moe Has bad taste or poor eyesight.

I like how Ryker is constantly keeping everyone on topic. He really needs to be on more often. 😉

Perhaps not noteworthy enough for the beer segment, but Tallgrass Brewing puts out some good beers that I’ve just noticed in the local stores. Give it a try.

Great show, guys.

Wow, that’s a great compliment ELewis. I’m always blessed to hang with greatness, and get free beer as well. Also glad that SuziQ X’s giggling didn’t completely derail the show. :)

One word, John: “latent”

I forget the content. Which blatantly homoerotic comment did I make this time?

9. tokengirlstfu says:

best comic book movie is of course The Rocketeer and the worst is Ultraviolet.

I love “The Rocketeer.” One of the best $5 DVDs I own. And I’m sorry I paid money to see “Ultraviolet” in theaters…

Comment? You think you made a singular comment? That’s so cute!

12. tokengirlstfu says:

I saw “Ultraviolet” with my dad and that was the first time I got drunk with my dad. Hid two plastic bottles of jack and coke for each of us.

13. Tex says:

I can’t lie, I’m intrigued by the new Warrant cd. And I just realized I forgot Sleeze Beez in the hair metal show. Ok, I’ll shut up now.