SPECIAL GUESTS: Sean Sands from the Gamers with Jobs: Conference Call and Ryker XL!

06:58-Drunk Dials
12:23-Christmas Letters
32:19-Discussion Segment: Ho, Ho, Holiday Memories
50:22-Lightning Round
1:15:00-The Moe Minute
1:19:18-Ending of the Friendships: Gift Exchange

Listen to Sean Sands on the Gamers with Jobs: Conference Call
www.gamerswithjobs.com

DGR: 12.19.2010

12 Responses to Drunken Gamers Radio: 12.19.2010

Ah, I can hear!

Any chance we can get the intro song in standalone mp3 form? Maybe for purchasers of Coal? :)

Not sure what the rules on that are, since it’s not a public domain song and I just sang over a track I didn’t create.

I’d give it away right here if I knew I wouldn’t get my ass kicked.

3. MeatMan says:

The Moe Minute was fantastic. Also, Klaus delivers… again!

Any chance you guys will upload the show to your Ustream channel for those of us who missed the live broadcast?

I’ll just crop the track out of the episode in my audio editor, then. Too bad Phil Kollar is semi-edited out :)

@carrotpanic: You can always look up last year’s episode. Same song.

6. Shermi says:

Great show guys couldn’t stop laughing a work. Have a Merry Christmas.

(this post brought to you by nerds tutoring nerds) :)

@John, indeed, I remember it well.

You guys are going to have to make some new gaming podcast related friends to alienate on next year’s episode.

@Carrot, I think Phil is pretty happy in his job and afraid that he’ll lose it again after being on the show. DGR Curse ya know.

9. tribrix says:

I also want to say Merry Christmas to Moe, Larry and Curly . . . I mean Hilden, John and Shemp . . . I mean . . . crap, you know who I mean.

Have a great holiday guys and all the best in the New Year.

10. tokengirlstfu says:

@tribrix Oh man three stooges. One Humdinger of a joke you pulled there. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

11. MikeOHara says:

Hey all, thought I would make a visit over this way and tell you all I enjoyed the Christmas special immensely and despite what John may believe, I know that you three are grateful for every listener you have. Now go listen to that Journey CD while wearing your edible underwear, you drunken bastards!

— Mike

Merry Christmas, you Drunken Fucks!