A special thanks to Sean Sands from Gamers with Jobs and Phil Kollar from Game Informer for spending the holiday episode with us! It’s always fantastic to have great guests! Thanks, also, to all of you sick bastards who sent in your Naughty Letters to Santa.

Christmas Music in this episode provided by:

Jennifer Grimm-A Christmas with Family and Friends.
Find the album on iTunes or visit jennifergrimm.com.

Joe Alley-Sounds of Christmas
Find the album on iTunes

From all of us at Robot Panic and Drunken Gamers Radio, we wish you all a Merry Christmas!

17:23-Pac-Man Championship Edition Review (iPhone)
26:05-Revenge of the Wounded Dragon Review (PSN)
31:55-Redneck Chistmas Jamboree
45:40-Five Things
1:36:57-Giving of the Gifts
1:48:53-The Last Shot

DGR: 12.18.2009

9 Responses to Drunken Gamers Radio: 12.18.2009

Great editing job! I was surprised at how much I missed due to prepping for my kid’s 3rd b-day party.

Now off to drink bourbon barrel aged Darkness @ MacKenzies in Mpls, suckas!

I’m back from drinking 2 servings of Bourbon Barrel Aged Darkness.

Fuck.

Best beer I’ve ever had. The End.

I’m just going to keep commenting. Where can we download the opening Christmas song so I can play it every year while decorating the tree with the kids?

4. fluffy_nuts says:

So glad I managed to catch it live.

5. Makula says:

I watched the Live Show and I’m listening the show again now. First, great sound quality in the recording; Second, I’m jealous of all the games you guys got for Christmas and Third, Merry Christmas DG!

The full text of my email for those who wanted it (spot all the references collect ’em all!):

Dear Santa,

I’ve been a very good boy this year. I supported independent developers, met up with fellow DGR listeners, and even donated to a couple podcasts.

I resisted from giving my Souls to Demons, being a Resident in Evil, and Crunching any Critters.

Despite my lustful desires, I’ve restrained from Shooting my PixelJunk, Extremely Invading her Space, and munching on Professor Layton’s Diabolical Box.

Santa, this Christmas all I ask from you is to Shatter my Flower while Ratcheting your Clank into my Crack (in Time).

always faithfully part of your Red Faction,
    the original motherfucking panic, carrotpanic

P.S.

The fact that Uncharted 2 was developed by Naughty Dog doesn’t make me a naughty boy for enjoying every minute of it, does it?

7. CanadianJon says:

Amazing show, it’s Xmas eve and I don’t fly out to my folks place until tomorrow night. I hope everyone is having a happy holiday so Merry Christmas to all from Canadian Jon!

Favorite exchange of the show:

“You like the xbox right?” -John
    “Yeah…I’m like a huge fan of that” -Mr. Sands